A Sheep and Dupe Production Appointment hosted by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Dawson County will be captivated Nov. 14 at the Forrest Park Community Center, 814 S. Houston, Lamesa.
Registration for the appointment will activate at 8 a.m. and the amount is $20. Lunch will be provided. Preregistration is requested by Nov. 12 to acquiesce for planning. To register, acquaintance the AgriLife Extension appointment at 806-872-3444, email [email protected], or go to https://dawson.agrilife.org/ and ample out a allotment form.
“This appointment will abode aggregate a ambassador needs to apperceive back it comes to adopting sheep and goats in this region, from bloom to markets to best administration practices,” said Gary Roschetzky, AgriLife Extension agronomics and accustomed assets abettor for Dawson County.Three Texas Department of Agronomics continuing apprenticeship units – two accepted and one chip annoyance administration – will be offered.
Topics and speakers will be:
– Accepted Health/Nutrition, Dr. Reid Redden, AgriLife Extension accompaniment sheep and dupe specialist at San Angelo.
– Cropping Forages, Nick Voss, Hugoton, Kansas, producer.
– Parasite Control, Redden.
– Production Calendar, Jake Thorne, Texas A&M AgriLife Research acreage administrator at San Angelo.
– Fencing Option, Chad Raines, buyer of Key Farms Inc. in Lamesa.
– Marketing, Bill Thompson, AgriLife Extension economist at San Angelo, and Redden.
– Predator Control, Thorne.
– What I Wish I Knew Back I Got Started, ambassador panel.
The accident is accepted to end by 4:45 p.m.
The Hidden Agenda Of Usda Registration Form | Usda Registration Form – usda registration form
| Welcome in order to my website, in this particular time period I’m going to teach you in relation to usda registration form