The St. Thomas-St. John District accessible academy allotment agenda for Head Start and day affliction centers is:
(Children abrogation Head Start)
For academy year 2017-2018
Location: Sugar Estate Head Start, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Feb. 8 — Knud Hansen I
• Feb. 8 — Knud Hansen II
• Feb. 8 — Lindbergh Bay Head Start
• Feb. 13 — Sugar Estate Head Start I
• Feb. 13 — Sugar Estate Head Start II
• Feb. 13 — Sugar Estate Head Start III
• Feb. 13 — Sugar Estate Head Start IV
• Feb. 14 — Minetta Mitchell I
• Feb. 14 — Minetta Mitchell II
• Feb. 14 — Minetta Mitchell III
• Feb. 15 — Minetta Mitchell IV
• Feb. 15 — Minetta Mitchell V
• Feb. 15 — Savan Head Start
Location: Curriculum Center, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Feb. 6 — Wilhelm George I
• Feb. 6 — Wilhelm George II
• Feb. 7 — Wilhelm George III
• Feb. 7 — Wilhelm George IV
• Feb. 7 — Bovoni Head Start
Make-up day: Feb. 21 from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Curriculum Center only
Pre-schools, day affliction centers and accouchement who are not in Head Start or day affliction centers
Location: Curriculum Center, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• March 4, 11, 18 and 25
Registration for Cruz Bay Head Start
Location: Julius E. Sprauve School, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
All accouchement entering kindergarten charge be bristles years of age on or afore Dec. 31 of the aforementioned year registering to access kindergarten.
Kindergarten allotment requirements:
• Authorization (foreign or American), Resident Card or acclimatization certificate;
• Original bearing affirmation or baptismal certificate;
• V.I. Immunization Card or accepted certified absolution letter from the Health Department;
• Health Clearance Form: Form charge be acquired from one of the Health Department clinics which are: East-End Clinic (green slip), Schneider Hospital and The DeCastro Building (blue slip);
• Affirmation of concrete address: A contempo WAPA bill, license, or cancellation assuming name and accepted concrete abode of parent/guardian;
• Active with ancestors or friend: A notarized abode affirmation and affirmation of abode from the buyer or addressee is appropriate back the parent/guardian and apprentice abide with a ancestors affiliate or friend. (Residency affidavits are accessible aloft request.);
• Resident after hire cancellation or charter agreement: A notarized freeholder affirmation and affirmation of abode from the buyer of the acreage (or the being accustomed to charter the acreage on account of the owner) is bare back the parent/guardian is renting a home but is clumsy to access a hire cancellation to prove control of a residence. (Landlord affidavits are accessible aloft request.);
• Valid photo ID: Identification (such as a license, passport, etc.) is appropriate for being registering student;
• Affirmation of guardianship/power of advocate (If adolescent is not active with one or both biological parents);
• Individualized Education Plan (IEP): Appropriate for acceptance accepting Special Education casework or 504 Plan and appraisal data, if applicable.
For added advice on registering a adolescent for accessible school, acquaintance Carmen Parsons or Coleen Smith in the St. Thomas-St. John District Allotment Office at 340-775-2250, ext. 8524.
13 Easy Ways To Facilitate Proof Of Guardianship Form | Proof Of Guardianship Form – proof of guardianship form
| Allowed to be able to my own blog, on this time period I’m going to teach you concerning proof of guardianship form